Submitting a guide article does more than test your writing skills, it makes a global impact on someone you'll never meet. Our site is viewed all across the globe, from all walks and stages of life. We need your help to expand our guide database to have meaningful content. Guides are meant to educate and help others on everything LGBT* from how to come out to defining a sexual orientation.
- Coming Out
- How to come out or general coming out advice and how-to's. Coming out is an umbrella term and we need guides for various scenarios for coming out.
- Remember when you were in school and you wish your teacher stepped in and stopped the bullies? Do you wish they had a more accepting classroom? Educators come to our site looking for ways to enhance their classrooms for their pupil.
- What is pride? How did it all begin?
- In the past, we've had places of work reach out to us asking how to hold a Pride event. We guided them through it but would like to provide a more resourceful guide that talks about more than "Pride@Work." How can an employer diversify and have Employee Resource Groups?
- From parents who have LGBT* children, to LGBT* parents looking to start their own family, these are guides meant to help both.
- Can't find a category? We'll put it in the "General" or you can define a new category.
Note: Each category will have sub-sections that will define the category.